- Engineering Evaluation Reports: Engineering Evaluation Reports are required for drinking water systems that are mandated by the Safe Drinking Water Act O.Reg. 170/03 (excluding Large Municipal Residential & Small Municipal Residential systems). Call our team to ensure all legal requirements are fulfilled to ensure compliance is achieved in accordance to the Safe Drinking Water Act O.Reg. 170/03.
- Environmental Compliance Approvals: If you are looking to obtain or amend an Environmental Compliance Approval for your wastewater system, call our team of experts to ensure all requirements are completed.
- Permits To Take Water: If you require a Permit To Take Water or are looking to amend your Permit To Take Water, Call Our Team-We Can Help!
- Homeowners/Investors: If you are purchasing a new home or property, we are here to ensure the property or home is providing Safe Drinking Water and the On Site Wastewater System is providing proper treatment and will provide proper treatment for your needs.
- On Site Wastewater: If the system previously was designed with 1 bathroom and 2 occupants and you intend moving a family of 4 into the home and/or introducing an additional bathroom, the system may not be able to provide proper treatment with this increase in flow demand. Call our team-We Have A Solution For You!
- Water Systems: We inspect, test, and sample the drinking water system to determine its functionality, ensure the volume of water the well provides is adequate for your needs and the water is safe for potable use. We complete in house testing for common parameters to ensure that proper treatment equipment is in place, we run the system to determine its functionality and collect samples that are tested at an accredited laboratory to ensure the water is Safe To Drink. In rural settings, it is very common for the existing home owner to shock the water supply with chlorine with the intent to remove bacteriological presence. Our staff will ensure you, your family and/or investment are not mislead and left with an insufficient and unsafe drinking water supply. Call our team-We Have A Solution For You!